Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Non-entry

There's no other way around it. I'm boring today. Oh, I'm sure I'm frequently boring. That may even be my natural state. But today... I can't think of anything remotely interesting worth writing about. You don't want to read any more complaints about me being sort of sick, and I don't want to write something that examines the details of a spectacularly unremarkable day.

There's no knitting to write about. I haven't had time to do any, and frankly, I don't feel like starting at this point in the evening. I have no reader-submitted questions to answer or memes to spend a day's worth of words on. I tried searching for a meme--the last refuge of a desperate writer--but was turned away at Technorati. Apparently the site is down temporarily.

There's no hometown tourist stuff to show you because I wasn't expecting to be in this predicament tonight. A day like this is the perfect time for a recurring feature, but that requires advance legwork I haven't done.

Nope, I'm just going to be my boring self and settle for seeing a few blocks of words assembled in a readable fashion. It gives the appearance of an entry, but you would have gained just as much from staring blankly at your monitor as you have from consuming everything written so far. Sorry about that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home