Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unplanned hiatus

There I go letting the daily blogging streak end last month.  Look what that led to: not blogging most of this week.  I couldn't even drag my sorry behind to the blog on 11/11/11.

So what's the deal?  Mainly it's just been trying to keep my head above water.  Work occupied a good share of my time this week.  Then I had to go into scramble mode to clean up my apartment as my brother and his almost one-year-old flew up here a day earlier than expected.  (My brother is in town to attend a wedding.)  I was particularly concerned about how much of a hazard my place is for a baby, especially one crawling around.  Then they got here.  Simply put, there have not been enough hours in the day.

The upsides in all this are that my apartment is straightened up (somewhat), I found my missing checkbook, and I got to see my nephew again (even if I did lose some hours of sleep during his stay).  But what a crazy week this has been.  Or is that the theme for the year?



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home