Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Under the weather

Should I feel guilty about enjoying my sick day too much?

I don't get sick very often, and when I do I'm not always very good at identifying how incapacitated I should be. I rarely missed a day of school, especially from junior high on, and it's been uncommon for me to take sick days at work. I can recall some times when I probably should have stayed home but didn't for whatever reason. Those are more plentiful than days I remember calling in sick.

My main goal in staying home was simply to rest up, and that's basically been what I've done. I've watched a little TV, done laundry, browsed the internet, and replaced a light bulb that hasn't been convenient to replace. I haven't done anything taxing or all that exciting, yet having a day in which the clock never came into play was freeing and relaxing. It's been fun, strange as that sounds.

I'll still probably have this dry cough for a few days, but other than that I feel like I've mostly recovered from this bug. Consider it a day well spent.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous weather said...

weather map for your blog,


www.theweatherland.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home