Sunday, November 07, 2010

Upcoming

What's on the needles? Currently nothing, although I have decided upon a new project. As the temperatures have dipped, it has occurred to me that I could use a pair of slippers to wear around my apartment.

I made some in my early days as a knitter, but those have had their share of problems. I decided that I should try a different pattern. I haven't searched for patterns on Ravelry for awhile, so I was surprised and pleased with the flexibility its search offers.

I won't claim to have done a very rigorous search, but I mostly like how this pattern looks. I'm not big on the cuff, but I suppose I can alter it if I object too much. It sounds like the pattern shouldn't take long to knit, so be on the lookout for an FO around these parts, assuming I can find the time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home