Monday, November 15, 2010

Sick day

If I didn't have something important to do at work today, I wouldn't have bothered going in. (Isn't that always the case?) I slept fitfully last night and wasn't feeling very swift come morning, but I slugged through most of the work day before knocking off a couple hours early. That's sort of the plan I told myself on the way into the office.

The rest of the day has been napping or digging through the season one episodes of Modern Family that I hadn't seen. It's been a decent enough way to get by when not feeling that great. I'm probably going to take Tuesday off. I have an overabundance of sick days, and I figure it wouldn't hurt to have a full day of rest to beat back this cold, or whatever it is.

With a full free day ahead of me, maybe I'll finally get started knitting those slippers I want to make...unless vegging out wins out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home