Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Moving the mountain

So today is the final day of November. I know December is going to be insanely busy and already feel like there isn't enough time to accomplish everything on my mental list. I'm going to try not to sweat it.

This time of year should not be when everyone gets stressed out, so how about I not add to it but rather accept that there's only so much that can be done? Sure, it won't hurt to set goals, but many of the items that I'd like to cross off the checklist aren't essential. I can set the bar high, but as long as I make progress, that ought to be good enough.

Yeah, I know that embracing such an attitude is easier said than done, but it's probably a healthier way of attacking the mountainous list. Care to join me? I bet we'll all feel better a month from now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home