Thursday, September 09, 2010

Annual charity knit

I'm starting to get backlogged on things I intend to knit, and I'm probably fated to fall a little bit more behind. After all, it's the time of year when I contribute to a particular project, so I need to get cracking on that.

The Red Scarf Project is now accepting donations for this year's collection. I've knit for it for the past three years. I could probably stand to mix it up and not make the same pattern that I have the last two years, but the brainless quality of that pattern is what has been so appealing. Plus, I figure it's a safe design for an unknown recipient.

So, join me this fall in knitting for the Orphan Foundation of America.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger DebbiePos said...

Consider knitting for www.knit-a-square .com. They ask us to send 8 inch knitted or crocheted squares that are sewn into blankets and given to AIDS orphans in South Africa. Check out the website. There are photos and instructions. You can also find free patterns for sweaters, vests, hats and a cuddle for babies. Join us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home