Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye '09

So here we are at the end of another year.

After working a lot the last three days and being busy in general, this final day of the year provided some of the respite I would like on the last page of the calendar. I lounged around at home until mid-afternoon. I watched two documentaries on DVD. I found and bought a pair of much-needed boots. I attended the Blue Jackets hockey game, although with the way the team has been playing, I wasn't exactly excited about going to it. (True to their form over the last month-plus, it was a blah game and losing effort for the hometown boys.)

Now I'm at home taking it easy and waiting for the new year to arrive. New Year's Day offers my pick of ballgames on TV or movies to pop in the Blu-ray player. I could use more time before the new work week starts, but there's no need to think that far ahead yet. For now, let's enjoy the pleasures and rest the first day of a new year brings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home