Sunday, August 23, 2009

Revised resolutions

My knitting has fallen off this year because I haven't prioritized it. True, I've been busy and directing effort toward getting back in shape, but as it can be with exercise, getting out of the habit makes it harder to resume. Of course, there was that FO I finished about a week and a half ago...

Anyway, I dared look at the knitting resolutions I set at the beginning of the year. OK, I've blogged every day, sometimes for the worst, and have been taking better care of myself, but I've neglected all of the knitting-related goals.

Sometimes you have to know when to punt, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm wiping the slate clean and starting over in the most basic way. I'm establishing two new resolutions. That's it.

1. Knit regularly again.

Straightforward and to the point.

2. Knit a scarf for the Red Scarf Project.

The time for submissions is almost upon us. I've participated the last two years and feel obligated to do so again.

Yes, I'm setting the bar low, but I'm also being practical.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home