Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy week

Things are about to get really busy for me, which means that the chances of me writing about my knitting over the next seven days are low. I'm attending the Blue Jackets playoff game tomorrow night and leaving town for a film festival the following morning. The good news is that I'll actually be doing something/going somewhere and might have an interesting anecdote or two to write about.

I hoped that I might have a "real" entry--and a surprise one at that--because of one of the film fest's guests. I could have sworn that actress Vera Farmiga was on the initial list of attendees, but her name wasn't on it the last time I looked. Although there would be no guarantee that I might get the chance to ask her a few questions, such an opportunity is more common at this event. Of course, being there is kind of important.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Let's go Blue Jackets! Did you see that Worthington Industries has a big sign up that says Go Jackets? I saw it the other day and it made me smile. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home