Friday, January 09, 2009

Filler

If the week was catching up with me yesterday--a YouTube video post, of all things--then it ran me over today. Work, podcast recording, brief time home, and then an unexpectedly long evening out seeing friends who moved away two years ago. The meet-up was really nice and has allowed me to see how I've changed in that time, but I've got no energy for writing or much to write about.

This is when the daily blogging can become a challenge. Busy schedule, nothing terribly interesting happening, and not a lot of time to sit and be. I haven't knit since New Year's Day. Hopefully that will change this weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

Wow, this is a busy time of year for you, isn't it? Be sure to set aside some time to knit. Seriously, knitting is saving my life right now.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you sound really busy. Hopefully some quality relaxation time is in your future. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home