Monday, December 22, 2008

Tidbits

Cold enough for you? It was in the single digits for a decent part of the day and "warmed up" to the low teens. At least there's no snow and ice. If that could stay away for the next few days, I'll be ever so thankful.

Speaking of freezing of another kind, I'd like to put everything on pause as I've realized that there's a lot to do before Christmas (and the end of the year) and not a lot of time for it. If I thought I was a blur today, tomorrow is really going to be something.

Nothing to report knitting-wise. I have a couple of quick things I'd like to get done in the next day-plus, but I better prioritize my sister-in-law's scarf. I may be knitting it until her flight arrives late on the 26th at the rate I'm going.

I already had a designer listing on Ravelry for my Reds design experiment, but I feel like the designation is more legitimate now that my A.V. Club Hipster Dishrag is in the pattern database. If/when I take that experiment into project form, I think I'll have to delete (or request the removal) of the trial design because, honestly, it's just clogging it up.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be happy when it starts snowing again because then it will have at least warmed up to around 30F :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home