Friday, December 19, 2008

Little WIPs

Twas a rainy day in the capitol city, so much so that I'm glad it was warm enough to keep us from being up to our knees in snow. Yeah, it was a soaking wet day, but cooler temperatures could have made it a whole lot worse.

After nearly a week of blogging about the formerly secret project, you're probably wondering what else I'm working on. At knit night I cranked out a quickie Christmas gift that I'll show in a few days.

I still have my sister-in-law's Holding Hands, Feeding Ducks scarf on hiatus after last week's knit night error. I've just not felt settled enough to sit down and undo what needs to be undone and then get back to knitting the thing. I've been terribly unmotivated. Worst case scenario gives me until the 27th to get it done, although I'd like to have it finished before hitting the road for the holiday.

I'll be converting this Notre Dame logo scarf into a dishcloth for one of my brothers...or at least I think I'm clever enough to do so. (On the cleverness scale, this ranks pretty low.) I was kind of excited to come across it as it meets my needs. I'd do it as a scarf for him if Christmas were a month away.

An Indiana dishcloth may be in the offing too, but we'll see what kind of time I have to do it.

I'd like to have a project for me on the needles while I'm away for Christmas, but I'm not sure if I will have identified what to make or have the yarn for it. Hopefully some of my inspired choices of late will continue.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for small projects and quick knits. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home