Friday, August 15, 2008

Screened

Not a whole lot to say today. Went to the latest Woody Allen movie here.

And caught the new Guy Maddin film here.

The weather has been ridiculously good in these parts. Temperature in the 70s, little to no humidity, breezes that slip over one like a silky cloak. I've even had the air conditioning off for a good portion of the week.

I'm off work for most of next week. Being spoiled with this weather, plenty of movies, the Olympics on TV, and a lot of knitting time (when I'm not stuck), it's going to be tough to go back. Better enjoy it while it's still here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Karen said...

The weather has been glorious! I know as soon as the kids enter the school doors it will be blistering hot.

In the meantime, I'm knitting outside whenever I can and knitting during evening Olympic coverage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home