Friday, April 18, 2008

Well, it's something

Nope, I didn't feel any earthquake here. Maybe I would have if I'd been awake.

It's been a fallow week for writing topics. For lack of anything better, I'm tacking up a couple photos I took in Grandview today. I really like seeing the blossoming trees. It'll be a pity when they have all turned green. The whites and reds I see on a lot of trees in the area make for such a nice difference.

I plopped myself down at this sidewalk table to work on a crossword puzzle while waiting for a movie to start at the nearby theater. Honestly, it was a shame to be inside at all today. Between two theaters I took in three films, one outright stinker and two I thought were OK, but I also got my time outside with a long morning walk and during this leisurely moment. But hey, I didn't have to pay for the films--ah, press status--and I even got a free ice cream cone because the register wouldn't open at the shop a couple doors down from where I was sitting in this picture.

Things ought to even out soon. I hit the road again next week, and that always seems to get the creativity going. At worst I'll have celebrity encounters or near-encounters to dish about.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Celebrities? c'mon, we want to see knitting! ;-)

I just put up photos of spring, too. Glorious weather, huh?

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying spring - great photos of the trees btw. We are freezing down here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home