Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ready or not

Ready or not, here I go. Bright and early Wednesday morning I depart for the Land of Lincoln and a film festival I've been attending since 2001. I could be in better shape--I looked like hell today and felt only a smidgen better--but with the event's host doing everything in his power to attend, I suppose I can suck up whatever it is that's been wiping me out the past few days.

The plan is to arrive far enough in advance to get settled at the hotel and visit at least one of the local yarn shops. Unless I overlooked it last year, there appears to be a new store. Although I have a ballband dishcloth in progress, I'll be on the lookout for cotton in the colors of the local university so I can begin knitting a new one during the festival.

And now to start packing...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home