Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A quick report

If you are so inclined, I have a report from my first day at the film festival at my other site. Since it is 2:19 a.m. here in Illinois and I'm functioning as though it's 3:19 back home, I really need to keep this brief.

For lack of anything better, here's a picture of the Episcopal Church next to the theater where the event is being held.

I visited a relatively new local yarn shop in Urbana, as well as almost every other fiber-selling place in the area, in search of the desired cotton colors for a ballband dishcloth. Those tales and photos will have to wait until a day when I'm not depriving myself of necessary sleep.

For what it's worth, I'm no longer achy or feeling as generally miserable as I did the last few days, so I'm thankful to have semi-recovered in time for the festival. It also made the 4.5-5 hour drive much more tolerable. Gas prices are miserable, but I'm glad to be getting around 35 miles per gallon on the highway.

And with that said, it's time for me to hit the sack...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

glad you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home