Thursday, February 07, 2008

Placeholder

The extra work that has been looming over me is heading into the home stretch. Monday will be here before I know it, and there can be no extension if I'm not finished. I'm taking the rest of this evening to try and put a dent into the most critical stuff remaining: writing.

Since I'm empty-handed yet again, I offer up knitting content elsewhere. Three writers in The Chicago Tribune's Lifestyle section are having a knit-along. The women, each reflecting the three experience levels, are sharing their thoughts and tips as well as answering reader questions. Might be worth a look.

I know it seems like forever since it's been business as usual here. Hopefully I'll be back in regular form sooner than later. Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Karen said...

That was a fun link! I emailed you a pattern to knit for Valentine's Day. Your favorite - a dishcloth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home