Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Injured reserve

I miss knitting. I haven't knitted due to last Thursday's mistake and the next day's cable incident. Disregard the fact that I'm losing critical holiday gift knitting time. I just want to return to an activity that has been part of my daily routine.

The time simply hasn't been there to attempt a salvage effort. I've been wiped out when I finally get home from work. Four films, four different theaters, two days...and three more movies remain on the week's schedule. I'm flirting with the idea of skipping tomorrow night's screening--the National Treasure sequel can wait--so I can stay home or go to knit night. I know I'm not going to finish the gifts for my friends by Christmas, but I need to get a hat done for my brother. Since it's unlikely that I'll have any privacy at my parents', it needs to be already done.

I haven't forgotten about posting better photos of my International Scarf Exchange 5 scarf. (And I need to do my duty on the ISE5 blog too...) I just need about eight more hours in each day. Then I'll be good to go.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wise move not knitting while you are tired! Ask me how I know lol

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

knitting while tired is as bad as KWI (knitting while intoxicated)...i've done both and it never bodes well lol

good luck finding some extra time in your days, mark...the holidays are always crazy. try not to stress and i hope things ease up on you a little.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

No! The National Treasure sequel cannot wait! It is going to be the most awesome experience of the holidays, and I'm not even kidding about that. We are planning to go see it Christmas afternoon whether my family likes it or not.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

I am kind of looking forward to it, but my brain may explode with all the promo screening nonsense tonight. I think I can hold back until Friday to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home