Sunday, August 05, 2007

On the road

OK, I'm off for Arkansas. Supposedly I'm looking at an eleven and a half hour drive, not including stops to refuel car and body. Yeah, I'm in for a long day. On the plus side, the south is stocked with Sonics--there's only one around here, and it's on the other side of town--so I'm eager to find one of them along the interstate.

I can't say if I'll be able to post or have any desire to write by the time I get to my destination. That's why I'm writing now. Gotta keep up the daily blogging. Regular entries should continue to be posted while I'm out of town. This is probably all you're going to get today unless something really interesting happens on the trip down.

That's it for now from the Midwest. Next stop Fayetteville!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

I'm not a huge fan of Sonic food, yet I find myself there several times a week getting huge Diet Cokes. And every so often I get a craving for a Sonic #1 (mayonnaise). Remind me to tell you about the Sonic where I stopped on the way back from Searcy that had a drive-thru window.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Doniamaria said...

Sonic slushes are awesome! I went through withdrawal in my two years in MI. Yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home