Thursday, October 13, 2011

Five years

Five years ago I had my first crash course in how to knit.  Has it really been that many years?

Admittedly, my knitting has fallen off this past year, and I'm not nearly as fanatical as I was in the first year or two.  Chalk that up to the enthusiasm of the newly converted and a real need to knit to keep me calm from the drama of stress where I was living and at work.  It was inevitable that I wouldn't be cranking out scarves at the rate I was then.  (I also had a deadline to meet.)

Looking back, the biggest question for me is where did I find the time?  (That's a recurring question for me these days.)  OK, so I wasn't sleeping as much then, and I knit a lot more while watching television.  Blame the HDTV for some of my productivity drop-off.

I'm glad to have learned how to knit, and I really need to get back to doing more.  Now would be as good of a time as any, wouldn't it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home