Thursday, October 06, 2011

Temporary hiatus

With four days of no activity here, you might be wondering what's up.  Honestly, it's nothing more than being busy and tired.  (I went to bed at 10:30 p.m. Monday, if that tells you anything.)  Finding the time or energy has been a challenge.

The thing is, I have entries in mind for the currently empty days this week.  Hopefully this weekend I can go back and fill those gaps and render this one moot.  It seems silly--just move on, right?--but I do feel like I've neglected this space.

I may need to make a change, such as writing earlier in the night.  Thinking about blogging after 10 or 11 p.m. isn't cutting it right now.

Anyway, if you were wondering why I'd suddenly turned silent, that's what's up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home