Sunday, September 04, 2011

Recharging

Some moviegoing, some napping, some straightening up around the apartment, and some TV viewing. (I had three episodes of Breaking Bad to catch up on, including tonight's latest installment.) That's what passed for this Labor Day weekend Sunday.

Call it the calm before the storm (or after the storm considering the busy nature of last week). I'm planning to work on Monday so that I'll have cleared the one thing that could be hanging over me while I'm gone for a bit. I want to be able to go to the festival without that writing nagging me. I expect the abbreviated work week to be plenty packed as is, so if I can feel like I got ahead of something before going out of town, all the better.

Speaking of which, I'm already anticipating that my schedule in Toronto is going to preclude much in the way of blogging here. So, for whoever's reading, I'll promise to post a photograph and some short bit about the day while I'm in Canada. Anything more than that is icing on the cake and, frankly, not likely to happen.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home