Thursday, August 11, 2011

Overload

Returning to my place for a few days between being at my parents' and heading east was supposed to give me some time to kick back at home. How's that working for me?

Today: dental appointment, work out, home for a shower and lunch, movie at one place, and two movies at another place.

Friday's plan: movie at one place, two movies at another place, and one movie at a third location.

Saturday's plan: two movies, which may or may not be at the same location.

Plus, I'm trying to pin down my plans for D.C. and New York City next week. And I'm up until nearly 2 a.m. this evening. (Yeah, yeah, it says I posted this at 11:59 p.m. Not true.)

I wouldn't do it if I didn't get enjoyment out of it, but this is a bit much right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home