Monday, August 08, 2011

Family time

My dad wanted me to join him for his church's men's breakfast this morning. I didn't really have any desire to get up early, early, early, but I decided to make him happy and go. And now I am dead tired at a time of night that I'm usually still bright eyed.

The day was otherwise uneventful. After I suggested bowling but found that the lane in town isn't open Sundays, Mondays, or Tuesdays, my parents and I ended up playing two games of miniature golf. I played pretty well the first time and won but had a terrible front nine the second game and lost to my mom by a stroke.

As for now, I'm struggling hard to stay awake to make it through the end of the Reds-Rockies game on TV. Nothing fancy for the day, but it usually isn't when we get together. That's OK. Just don't ask me to start another morning before 7 a.m.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home