Sunday, April 10, 2011

Summer in April

And then suddenly it was a summer-like day with spring basically being skipped in the process. The high here was in the mid 80s. Eight days ago I was wearing a knit cap, a winter coat, and long underwear to stay warm at an evening baseball game. Crazy. Of course, the high is supposed to fall about twenty degrees for tomorrow, and the rest of the week looks to be in the 50s or low 60s.

So how did I elect to take advantage of this beautiful day? I went to see the first part of a twenty-six year old and nearly nine and a half hours long Holocaust documentary. (Today's section was "only" four and half hours.) It's a rare chance to see something I figure I ought to see. You wouldn't judge me if it had been raining all day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home