Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in Texas

While it's tempting to write about the dysfunctional aspects of the holiday and the circumstances surrounding this one in particular, I'm going to resist the impulse. I could be less than charitable about some things surrounding this whole trip, but it doesn't feel proper to do so on this day of all days.

All in all, it was a good Christmas, if somewhat confining. On the scale of Christmas drama, this one would have to fall toward the bottom end. For those who know me, though, I do have some stories to tell, though.

I hope you've had a safe and merry Christmas. Now could someone bring the sun out down here in Texas?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous doniamarie said...

It was sunny for months....and then I left and you came! Ha! I hope it's been a good trip, regardless of weather and family drama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home