Saturday, October 02, 2010

Something's in the air

It seems like we jumped from summer to the colder part of fall, from shorts and t-shirts to long sleeves and jackets. A week ago we went from high 80s/low 90s to high 60s. We seem to be on the verge of things turning even cooler.

The change in weather definitely makes me want to knit more. Granted,warmer temperatures aren't what have kept me from picking up the needles of late. Being busy and being tired have been more than effective obstacles.

I still need to get to work on my contribution for the Red Scarf Project. The chillier night air also has me wanting to make another scarf for myself, not that I really need one. Everything has seemed like it's been in a holding pattern the last couple weeks, so maybe progress on any knitting project, no matter how small, will make me feel like I'm getting somewhere and have a little bit of control over things. Now to make the time for it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Yes I've found ever since the temperature dropped I've been remiss at night having a large stash of handknit sweaters to wear to keep me warm. my crafting bug has also kicked into high gear and I want to knit and sew ALL THE THINGS like yesterday. :)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

Yeah, me too! There's so much to do but I just want to sit and knit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home