Friday, September 24, 2010

More, more, more

And the hits keep on coming.

Look, I don't mean to complain as much I've been doing of late, but it's getting kind of ridiculous. Today I got some news at work that can be classified as a bombshell. As surprises go, this was not a good one. It has those of us in my immediate area feeling beaten down and more than a little angry about the lies being spread. Out of the blue, our survival may be at stake.

We're united on how to deal with the problem and are ready to add to our already full plates to remedy the matter. Going into emergency mode, especially for the reasons involved, certainly makes none of us happy, though.

At the moment I'm not as freaked out by the prospects of this news as I was when it reached my ears, but it is extremely frustrating to be in this situation. Fingers crossed that this is putting in motion a solution we've wanted (and needed) and not leading to elimination. It will likely be one or the other.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home