Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reminders

This entry is for me. Yeah, in one sense or another they all are, but I'm putting this here specifically in the hope that I'll remind myself of how I need to approach this week and probably those in the immediate future.

-Do your best on what you can, and try not to worry about the things that affect you that aren't in your control.

-Don't overdo it. You're stressed out enough. There's no use making yourself more miserable.

-Put a note on your neighbors' door about the irritating subwoofer/bass that comes blasting through the one common wall. Maybe it won't resolve the problem--and you know how you feel like you're the bad guy by even raising a complaint--but you're going to be furious if you let this go on.

Yeah, I need a pep talk this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home