Saturday, August 14, 2010

Double rainbow

Today's intended blogging topic is delayed for my own sake.

When I consented to go on a family vacation that would require several hours in the car--or cars, in this case--I knew there would be times that tried my patience. The crux of it: in general, my family members are not big on planning or making decisions. This makes me crazy. With seven people, myself included, and a dog in the mix, having a firm idea of what is being done when is essential. Otherwise, well, you can imagine how it can be at times.

So I just don't have the energy that the regularly scheduled blog entry would require. In its stead, I give you a picture of the double rainbow spotted outside our rental cabin here in northern Minnesota. (Perhaps you are familiar with the double rainbow meme from earlier this year?) Let's take it as a sign that with the traveling out of the way, everyone can relax more.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger donnadb said...

All the way!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home