Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Last minute madness

I need a vacation from getting ready to go on vacation.

It seems like I'm always behind when it comes to getting ready to leave home for a significant period of time, but on this occasion I feel like I'm really behind the eight ball. Good grief, I still ought to make a list of things I need to do. I'm behind on preparing to prepare!

In this rush it's hard to know if I'll take everything knitting-related that should be packed. After I've hit my first two destinations I'll have a couple days to regroup and pick up anything I need but neglected to bring. I just don't want that list to be too long.

Just so you know why things could be a little choppy in upcoming days, tomorrow should be normal blogging, and I think Friday will be too. Saturday and Sunday blogging will likely be attempted via e-mail sent from an iPhone. We'll see how that goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home