Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Updates

I can tell that it was a busy and tiring day when I decide I need to take a nap at 8:30 p.m. and wake up two hours later. (Granted, this will probably ruin the rest of the night's sleep.) So, let's do some quick updates on stuff I've been blogging about. Because otherwise I have nothing.

-Whiplash from February's car accident is still bothering me. So the next step is seeing a physical therapist. Here's hoping that will return my neck to normal.

-My complaint to McDonald's yielded coupons for a free small coffee and free small fries. I'm still waiting for that seven bucks the parking garage machine didn't return, though.

-There's been some headway on preparations for August's family vacation. One of my brothers and I have been sending e-mails back and forth about what we might do to compensate for my dad's resistance to making plans. I found and booked the hotel rooms for the night's stay in Minneapolis, which is where we'll be stopping on the way to the rented cabin in northern Minnesota. It's a small thing, but I feel a lot better having that out of the way as it gives shape and an end point to that travel day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home