Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back

All right, knitting content...

Tonight marked my first time at knit night in nearly four months. The car accident and its aftereffects, two out-of-town film festivals, and the speed of spring had kept me away until now. With as busy as I've been and am, staying at home sounds good to me, but it was nice to get out and knit for a couple hours. If anything, going tonight was the impetus for resuming work on what was supposed to have been a belated Christmas 2009 gift.

So this evening I knit more than I probably have all year. Let's hope that means I've got a little mojo back.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

It was good to see you back! Oh and next week is knit night at the pub with the dart league. Several (or maybe just two?) of the guys from dart league know how to knit. :) They came over and told us all about it the first time we showed up.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

Hearing how rowdy you all can get, next week may be a good one for me to crawl under a rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home