Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A modern dilemma

What I'd like to write about today and what I'm going to avoid writing about for the time being is a very 21st century thing. It may be nothing at all, it may be something of great importance. I don't know. And that's why I'm going to be tiptoe around it. Yet it's also what's on my mind and why I feel it's necessary to tap out a few words regarding it.

Being vague can stir all kinds of wild ideas, so let me nip it in the bud. It isn't about me and has nothing to do with my well-being, day-to-day life, etc. Chances are that there's only one other person reading this that could have the foggiest notion what I'm going on about, and I'll be in touch with that person if I feel like I need another party's view or connection to resolve the question in my mind.

All right, have I been maddening enough? In brief (and in general terms), I've made a long distance observation that may or may not be correct and has me somewhat concerned. I've gone to the source and am waiting (and hoping) to hear back for confirmation or denial of the accuracy of my observation.

So, in this case I just have to say thanks for listening. I'll clarify as or if possible.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A love interest?

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

No. As I said, it isn't about me. I may write more tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home