Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alternative plans

It's been a crazy week, so I was going to stay home tonight and watch baseball rather than go to knit night. Plans changed when I arrived at my apartment. The air conditioning was not working despite having been "fixed" a day earlier. The apartment was a toasty 85 degrees. Guess who's went out for awhile.

At knit night I worked on my brother's hat that may be finished closer to this Christmas than the last when, which is when it was intended to be given. I've made this hat several times, but for whatever reason I forgot that the stitch pattern for the brim is k1, p2 instead of the k2, p1 I was doing.

I suppose I can fix this problem by purling the stockinette portion rather than knitting it. (I can, can't I?) The question is whether I want to. But with allergies making my nose run and clogging it up and the apartment's heat having me sweating like a horse, there is a better time in the future to make that decision.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home