Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Key to a new car

The car purchase was completed, my old radio was installed, and insurance updating was handled. I have my own transportation again.

And then I went to the car to leave work and saw that someone had keyed it.

I've been told that there are ways of filling in scratches oneself, although this is on the black area next to the driver's window. Is that paint?

It's aggravating enough that this happened, doubly irritating that it's mere hours after I acquired the car, and triply annoying that it looks to be a deliberate action. Even worse, it's on the driver's side, which means I'll see it every time I get into the car.

I'm not hypersensitive about the appearance of the car I drive, but this really riles me up. I want to be better than that but ugh...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

People really despicable. It disgusts me that there is so little respect out there for others and their belongings. I'm sorry!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Oh man that's rough. You know if it's just a superficial scratch you may be able to just buff it out.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

It's a relatively deep vertical scratch in the plastic by the driver's window. I'm guessing the best I may be able to do is find something black to fill it in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home