Sunday, February 28, 2010

Auto focus

Here is not how I recommend spending your Sunday: research used car prices, reliability ratings, and other pertinent information related to being prepared for negotiations with dealers. That's what I've done for the overriding portion of the day. Maybe it's good for putting in me a fighting mood heading into the car search tomorrow, but mainly it stirs up how much I loathe this process.

Two cars that I thought looked promising in their online listings have sold. Curses! There's another one similar to those with a slightly higher sticker price, which just means more battling to get it down to what I want to pay. (This is assuming the car checks out, of course.)

My dad is here to help, and we're ready to get to work first thing in the morning. Please let it go quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home