Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let them begin

The Winter Olympics start tomorrow, which means that the Ravelympics resume too. I haven't committed to anything, but now that my two time-consuming work projects are finished, perhaps I can pair the Games with new knitting.

I can't say that I'm up to speed on what's going on with the Ravelympics or if I needed to sign up already or anything, for that matter. Actually, I'm wondering where the first 42 days of this year went. Having let the days go by, I may be asking myself, well, how did I get here?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

There's still time! :) We have a thread in our local group as to what's going on just make sure you tag your projects. And you know, we've got an opening ceremonies gathering tonight if you want to come watch with everyone and cast on. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home