Sunday, February 07, 2010

An end in sight

I'm headed into the home stretch of one of my busiest periods of the year. I've done a lot of writing this weekend, and if all goes well I will have just one last intense day of office work to wrap all of the necessary preparation.

Sure, there are a couple of other pressing concerns at work that I'll need to be on top of immediately after surviving what's consumed the majority of my time for the last week-plus. I'm not thrilled at the prospect of having no real recovery time, but at least I won't have to be generating content, just managing situations.

So what, you say? Understandable. I'm just rambling. The main point is that I do see an end in sight and hope to be getting back to some knitting content of my own. There's just not been the time for it of late.

Late addendum: I've temporarily gone to comment moderation because in the span of three minutes I got thirteen comments from a spammer in Taiwan before I put the clamps on and stopped who knows how many more. I expect to lift this within a day or two. In the meantime, don't let this stop you from commenting if you feel like it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home