Monday, February 01, 2010

On hold

All right, it's going to be rough here for the next week. I have an imposing amount of work to finish, and I've already started things off with yesterday's marathon session and accompanying late night that necessitated taking a two-hour nap after work today.

I'm still striving to blog every day and to find things of interest so that I'm not slapping up lame filler like this. I know what I want to write about, but I'm going to need more time than I have tonight to do it justice.

I suppose it's natural that these things occur. Life and work don't move aside because there's blogging or knitting to do. Then there's the fact that I've been blogging daily here for nearly three years. Say what? Has it really been that long?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home