Monday, August 10, 2009

A knitting shop and a kitten

After spending the evening out in Fayetteville with my hosts and their friends, little time exists for blogging today as I need to hit the road early to get to St. Louis, Missouri.

Above you'll see the new location for the local yarn shop in Fayetteville. Unfortunately that's as much of it as I saw. It's closed on Mondays. I spent some time knitting in this LYS last time I was down here and it was in a house.

You will be interested to know that I am a bind off row away from an FO. It's been awhile since I finished a project.

And for a shameless appeal to readers due to the lack of other content, how can you be dissatisfied with this paltry entry when it includes a picture of a kitten my friends have?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Hooray for an FO! :)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

Cute kitty! I hope you're having fun and congrats on the FO!!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

She's pretty damn cute. Also, hard to resist constantly picking up and petting, especially since she doesn't resist too hard. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home