Wednesday, July 08, 2009

So what are you saying?

I came across an interesting, if incomplete article about the country's psychogeography. In other words, it lays out personality groupings in regions of the United States.

I have no idea if the study is good science or not, but on an anecdotal level it makes sense that people living in a specific area will share some traits.

In taking a look at the maps I noticed that my home state, where I was born and have always lived, only makes the cut in one particular dimension. Apparently Ohio is a hotbed of neuroticism. Sigh. I'm just too upset to even continue thinking about this.

(That's a joke, people.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Haha. It appears almost everywhere I have lived (4 different states) are all in the neurotic people hot beds...great. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home