Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Midas touch

What a difference a week makes.

Last week it seemed like I had a target on my back. It was getting pretty ridiculous. On the way from the bank to pick up my new car (and trade in the one I was driving) someone pulled out in front of me without anywhere close to assured clear distance. Just what I would have needed, to get into a big accident right before turning over my old car.

This week everything seems to be turning up roses. My dental check-up was passed with flying colors, not that I expected any different. I've been able to get a lot of work done in an efficient manner. I've not been contacted by the owner or insurance company of the SUV I lightly bumped in the no-speed collision. I received some very good news today that makes life a little bit easier.

Honestly I'm not quite sure how to react.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

The typical reaction for such good happenings is dancing in the street. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home