Sunday, July 19, 2009

Returned

I feel like the last nine days of car researching, shopping, and recovery led to a lost week. Which end is up? What's going on in the world? What day is it? I've felt unmoored and stressed out by the experience. I didn't need this to tell me that a vacation is certainly in order, although it has revealed that it may be more urgently needed than thought.

Aside from sleeping away this afternoon, my attempt to bounce back led me to pick up the needles and knit a little for the first time in ages. I kicked back with the live stream from the Pitchfork Music Festival rolling on the computer and worked on a dishcloth started months ago. It was a nice break from worrying about the outcome from that minor automobile scrape on the next to last day with my previous car. (I ought to be able to let it go, but it's easier said than done.)

So hopefully this ushers in my return to knitting on a regular basis again. I know its absence has driven away most blog readers, which makes sense. We'll see how it goes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger SuperiK(uh)nits said...

That's ok... I like to hear about your every day life as much as your knitting.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger LittleWit said...

Hooray for the knitting coming back. Mine is on hiatus while I am completing a hectic shopping expedition. I totally understand the lost week feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home