Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An update

It's been awhile since I've blogged about my knitting, so I suspect you are probably wondering what I'm up to in that area.

Truth of the matter is that I'm stuck. Life has been busy. I wasn't feeling captivated by the scarf that was/is my current work in progress. The warm weather certainly doesn't compel me to knit it or feel rushed to finish it.

Mostly, though, I've simply been preoccupied with staying on top of everything and just haven't felt the urge to pick up the needles. I'm not sure when I'll next work in earnest on something. It could be tomorrow, it could be in two and a half weeks when classes are done and I feel like I have more time for myself. (Insert insane laughter. I'm sensing that this summer is going to be ridiculously busy at work.)

Anyway, I just thought I ought to explain myself since I've been in this rut for a few months.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home