Saturday, November 24, 2007

On the move

Since it's looking like my parents are going to San Antonio tonight (and I'm tagging along to give my brother and sister-in-law some space), I have to make a quick post to do my blogging for the day. Dad is more concerned about finding a place that accepts pets than one with free wireless internet access. You see who rates higher.

It's been a dreary day here. The cold and the rain make it feel like it must back home. The small quarters are getting tight, so it's been more of a tense day. I would have been happy to sit and knit, but a last minute decision to have a family photo taken ate up a lot of free time today. Yeah, I could have done without that.

So, if I sound a little grumpy today, it's because all this family time is becoming a bit much. It will probably be good to move along for a couple days before returning home. Hopefully I'll persuade my dad to stay somewhere I can get online. Whatever would I do if I don't have this electronic umbilical cord?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, family is wonderful, but often best enjoyed from a distance...
Good luck with the internet access.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home