Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A brief update

Not much to report today. (Thank God. I hear you.) Work continues on my brother's green scarf, the last of the seven scarves in my original Christmas plan. I knitted and tried watching television last night. I'm still looking at my hands enough that I'm not sure that it's technically correct to say I "watched" TV, but I saw more than has been the case in previous attempts.

I joined skeins this afternoon, so I'm about two-thirds of the way through this scarf. There's an outside chance I could finish it tonight, but Mel Gibson's latest non-English language bloodbath is screening this evening. I really want to get this one finished...just because.

Next...another FO?

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need a moratorium on knitting on Sundays. Can't wait to see some more FOs.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

Problems aside, I do get a lot of knitting done on Sundays. I'll take my chances. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home