Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tan scarf in progress

The pre-Thanksgiving crunch has cut into my knitting time, but that won't stop me from giving a brief work-in-progress update.

The above photo is for Jennifer, who commented the other day that she couldn't wait to see how this yarn knitted up. I don't have much done, but this should give you an idea of how the different shades are intermingling.

By the way, I switched the blog to the new beta version of Blogger. It went against my better judgment, but better to test it here than on the film site I've been operating for almost three years. I was experiencing a quirk with the comments, but it appears to have fixed itself. If you click on the comments link at the end of a post and it tells you that the blog you are looking for is not found, don't believe it. The comments (and ability to comment) are still there. Click on the time stamp for the permanent link. Then you can see the comments and even click on the comments link to view them on a different page. The techies appear to have resolved this issue, so chances are you don't need to bother with those instructions.

This afternoon I'm planning to get some more yarn, and then it's to the Blue Jackets game tonight.

It's my intention to post one or two entries while being with my family for the holiday. Of course I have to write about knitting under everyone's noses and what drastic measures may be required to keep it secret. Tomorrow will bring the Very Special Thanksgiving Post, although I'm hoping to write it today. Not that I haven't been thankful in previous years, but this year I feel it more deeply.

So, have a good holiday, and happy knitting!

Next...A Very Special Thanksgiving Post.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

yes, it does look great, just like i thought! i love the subtle color difference and your knitting looks so nice and even...you are really doing a great job!

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, the colours are lovely and your knitting is really even. Have a happy Thanksgiving with your family.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. It never gets old hearing such nice things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home