Friday, October 23, 2009

On repeat

Trust me, I'm sick of writing about car repairs, but I landed yet another costly one today, so I have to gripe about it some.

The passenger door's failure to unlock electrically or manually was determined not to be related to when my car was broken into. Congratulations, you've won another expensive car repair!

This situation is beyond aggravating. The entire point of getting a new vehicle (in used car form) was to have something reliable that wouldn't need things fixed constantly. Today's repair brings the total to three in the three months I've owned it, with all three coming in approximately the past month. (I'm not counting the broken window from the theft.) All have necessitated taking the car to a dealership and thus paying through the nose. And this is on a car that had just barely passed it's relatively low warranty mileage before I bought it.

OK, so I've just run into a string of misfortune with the car--it drives fine, by the way--but it's so far past ridiculous that I don't have any sense of humor about it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

*hugs* Here's to you car being problem free for the next 3 yrs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home